You must meet all of the following requirements to qualify for the program:
- Have a need for affordable housing by meeting the income guidelines.
- Includes income from Social Security, SSI, child support, and/or employment income.
- Does not include TANF, Unemployment, or Food Stamps.
- Have a clear marital status. Separation is not an acceptable status.
- Have a workable credit history.
- Have 2 years stable income history.
- Worked or lived in Charlotte County for 1 year.
- Be willing to partner with Habitat by participating in sweat equity and homeowner education classes.
- No current bankruptcies or judgments against you.